Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sh*t My Dad Says


OK seriously the funniest book ever written!!

Now, for those of you with no tolerance to cuss words... don't waste your time with the rest of this post.

This book has more F-bombs than an Army barrack!

Anyway, I was at my favorite little bookstore, The Kings English, and was just getting done with Governors Day, and was feeling like I needed a little pick-me-up. So I bought the saddest and the funniest book in the whole store! Loved both of them!

So, this book is obviously not for little peeps. (And some big peeps.) But I really did laugh right out loud at several parts of this book. It is a memoir of a kid just growing up with a totally witty dad. No real story here. Just several quotes and memories of his dad.

This book is now a TV show which, by the way, is not near as funny as the book for lack of funny cuss words. But William Shatner is the dad and does a fine job with prime time TV.

So, who would I recommend this book to? Almost no one!

But I sure needed it at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment