Friday, October 29, 2010

Be ready people!!

I got new books!!!!
Yes!
Thanks Dr. Craig for the gift card.
It was money well spent.
The first book is a biggie. It might take me a day or 2.
In the meantime, did anyone read the Work and the Glory series? I was thinking about it the other day. Not thinking I would read it again just yet but thinking about how great it was. Everything I learned about our church history, I learned from this book. And maybe primary.
Anyhow, if you are looking to get into a series that is fabulous and finished and will take you away for quite some time, (my kids didn't eat a square meal for months), then this is it. I love how it goes back at the end of the chapters and tells you what was fictional and what was not. Loved these characters like family. An easy read that left me aching to read more. Loved it!
Ps....I don't know if my kids have EVER eaten a square meal...
Pss... I should never admit that

No comments:

Post a Comment