Thursday, January 14, 2010

Books Books Books

Augh, I must be crazy! Do I really need one more blog to manage? But my faithful friends have asked and I have once again risen to the occasion. This will be a posting place for my latest and greatest reads. I am very excited for you to check out the books I am reading and hear what you are reading too! So, I am going to post what I am reading now and post a list of all time favorites this weekend.



So I am reading "Wish You Well" by David Baldacci. So far so good. It's about a 12 year old girl that has tragedy strike her family and so they go to live in the hills of Virginia with their great grandmother. It has held my interest so far.

I will keep you posted! What are you reading???

Becky

2 comments:

  1. Reading? Can you please remind me what that is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only time I get to read is while waiting to pick up a child, between ball games, or while waiting and waiting and waiting in a doctors office. I am still trying to finish a book Becky recommended called, "A Girl Named Zippy" by Haven Kimmel. It is pretty funny and it is the reason Becky has decided to write a book about growing up in the big city of Springlake, Utah.

    ReplyDelete