Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Saving Rachel

OK, so here again, another jacked up book that I could not put down to save my soul! This was like a suspense novel on a roller coaster! Wow! First, let me warn. This book was full of violence, some language and references to sex. That being said, I liked it and found myself wanting to read another book by Locke. I don't know what it was about it, maybe the suspense and unknown elements. There were plenty of them. This book has more twists and turns than Payson Canyon!
So, basically, rich man, wife and mistress all become subject to a scheme to get his money. Wife doesn't know about girlfriend, girlfriend doesn't know about wife. Then rich guy has to pick which one to save......AAUUGH!! And that's just the ending. If you are looking for a good, fast moving, somewhat disturbing read, this is the one. And then let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment