Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Protector

Intense!! This was a long book and I stayed up late and woke up early to read it. (Thank you Kindle.) I hauled this one everywhere! This would make a great movie, maybe already is? OK, so crazy cop chick goofs up a case where a little girl dies, then is given the job to go into hiding with another little girl, (different case) that was witness to her own parents murder. You with me? Now, this lady is hardened! This book has a A LOT of language! Not for the faint of heart for sure. But I really enjoyed it. However, I hate when I have the case figured out when I am only 46% into the book! I still couldn't put it down. The little girl that she is protecting is so cute and you just really see the cop chick soften up. I will read the next book she wrote for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment