Friday, March 18, 2011

Enthusiasm


So when my book club drew this book to read, I was not thrilled. Right in the front cover it talks of being a modern day Jane Austen. BLAGHHHHHH!!!! Those of you that know me know that I cannot do Jane Austen! Someday, when I get smart, or turn English, I might try again. But for now, I was less than excited about reading this book. However, I stuck it out and finished it. and do you know.... it was OK. Definitely a young adult book. But OK.
Story about a girl and her enthusiastic friend that is always coming up with crazy ideas. this book focuses on her obsession with Jane Austen and how she thinks they can go crash a dance at a boys only school and find their soul mates. It was cute. I probably won't read it again or anything like that though.
You know who would LOVE this book is my niece, LA! It's all about drama and acting and stuff that she likes. (Pick it up L)
No language, sex, violence or any other despicable things. (Maybe that's why I..... just kidding.)

No comments:

Post a Comment