Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Gathering Blue and the Messenger

I finished the series! It was good. I couldn't put it down. Clever story.
So book 2 is totally unrelated to Book 1, but book 3 ties them all together. Book 2, Gathering Blue is about a girl living in a different place with other rules while realizing she has a gift. She and her friends are special and thus, treated differently. Book 3, the Messenger, tells you what happens in the end of book 1. I know, confusing. But this series was an easy read. No language, sex or any graphic violence. I am glad Koy read it. I think it was a good book for him also. Definitely not his favorite, but he enjoyed it for sure.
So, now I have a list a mile long of books that sound great, but which to choose???
It needs to be something fantastic! An ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment