Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Testimony

Whoa Nellie!! This was a page turner. But it wouldn't be for everyone. It starts off with a bang and never stops with the fireworks. It was actually a little difficult to read. Why? The whole book is about a sex scandal at a private school, with young people, caught on video, did I mention with young people? So, it is written a little Jodi Picoult style, which is for those of you that haven't read anything by one of my favorite authors... a little diary-ish. She jumps from the stand point of person to person. It was certainly not one of my favorites, but I also could not put it down til I was done with it. So, read at your own risk.
Lots of young sex, a fair amount of language and very adult issues. I most likely wouldn't recommend this book to a soul I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment