Sunday, July 11, 2010

For real...

I am still reading people. I just have not made it through a whole book in a spell. So I have been reading "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo". Anyone read it? I have been taking my time with this one. Little bit of a mystery. I also have to read "Ruby Holler" for my book club next week. So this is a great op of me to hear what everyone else is reading. Post your comments here and I will award some lucky gal a small prize for my favorite read out of your posts.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Slowly making it through the 2nd book of The Kingdom and the Crown series but you've already read all of them and loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally finished all the Kingdom and the Crown and loved them all. The Goose Girl is my suggestion. Kind of starts out slow and confusing but then it's pretty good. It's written by Princess Academy author Shannon Hale. See what you think.

    ReplyDelete