Friday, June 18, 2010

The New York Regional Mormon Singles Halloween Dance


Ok ladies. Don't let the name fool you.... This is not Gospel Doctrine.
However, it is one of the funniest books I have ever read. Totally irreverent and somewhat naughty at parts, but witty as they come.
Book is a memoir of a Mormon girl that moves to New York and her attempts at staying true to the faith in a city that is so not. Elna Baker is a comedian in New York.
So if you are looking for a good clean LDS book, THIS IS NOT FOR YOU!
Jeannie, Maryam and any of my ward book club gals, don't read this!
I would only recommend it to adults that can handle a little laugh at pop culture Mormonism and some crude humor. I loved it. I would love to see her put out more.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Now you have me drooling to read it! Weasel!
    Better pack it and bring it to the reunion sista.

    ReplyDelete