Saturday, March 17, 2012

Stuck in the series



AUGH! I am stuck in this series and can't get out! Sadly, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone I know either. It is full of violence, sex, language, you name it. And of course, I read on. Sad. However, Larsson creates a pretty compelling story and the characters in this book are maddening! Lizbeth Salander is an intriguing and amazing heroine/victim/not sure what! I won't go into a lot of detail here because fairly certain no one I know will read it, but if you are in for an intense read with a lot of weird twists and turns, let me know and I will fill you in.

1 comment:

  1. everyone has said the same thing, they couldn't stop reading, but they wouldn't recommend it. I watched the Swedish films of the series, and had mixed emotions over those.

    ReplyDelete