Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Seriously???!!!

People!
I cannot get into a book right now to save my life!
Help!
I have tried 3 different books lately and let me just say,
Rose, this book is not a page turner for me. Maybe later.
Oprah, "Say you're one of them" is very difficult to read! I am not from Africa and the dialog in this goes something like this, "I am gkjdkfk to store agsc peach I get akljdfk."
And the other book I can't even remember the title to. So there you go.
Anyone out there?
Help?
I am lost in "no book hell"!

3 comments:

  1. Becky,

    I ran onto your book nook blog when I was spring cleaning the cabinet on my e-mail. I can feel the summer breeze blowin' in and I'm ready to chase to the library and catch me a good one. Danielle is tagging along because if she even sniffs BOOK she is in for the kill. Thanks, friend, for reviving me from the eternal winter.

    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Help!! I just finished and I know you will love it! SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GGGoooooooooodddd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get an audio book Becky and scrapbook while listening. I heard the Help on audio is amazing and maybe the hold list isn't as long at the library. Right now, audio books seem to be the only "reading" I'm getting done.

    I just brought home Holy Roller: Growing Up in the Church of Knock Down, Drag Out; or, How I Quit Loving a Blue-Eyed Jesus, by Diane Wilson. I'm hoping it is along the line of A Girl Named Zippy. I'll keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete